12.27.2007

My Wishlist

I will obviously be adding and/or deleting as I either get something, find something else I want, or change my mind.

Cross Stitch Kits
Janlynn:
Mickey Sketch

Lanarte (Spring 2009):
Ballet Silhouette 1-4

Cross Stitch Patterns
Bent Creek:
Photobooth Snowmen

Passione Ricamo:
Little Christmas Angels
The Fairy Queen
A Christmas Spirit

Nora Corbett Designs:
All of the Christmas Couriers
Santa's Sleigh

Teresa Wentzler:
Needle Guardian
Miniature Autumn Sampler
Miniature Winter Sampler
Knotwork Bookmarks I and II
Castles by the Sea
Delightful Dragon Scissor Fob
Medieval Miniature
Celestial Sun
Sun Dragon
Tropical Dream

Margaret Sherry Collection:
Calendar Cats All Together
Moo Moo Moo
Snowman
Bee My Friend

Just Nan:
Floral 15 with embellishments

Cat's Whiskers Design Studio:
Victorian Memories Chaise Lounge
Garden Chair

HeartBreak House:
Watercolor Tulips
Watercolor Pansies
Watercolor Daffodils

Amy Bruecken Designs:
Say Anything Alphabet

ASN:
Cross Stitch for Photo Frames

Barbara Ann Richter:
A Treasure of Jewish Cross Stitch
Medieval Nativity (Treasures in Needlework 1.4 1992)
Medieval Manuscript I (CCCC Jan/Feb 1990)
Medieval Manuscript II (CCCC Sept/Oct 1991)

Patterns from New Stitches Magazine:
Henry VIII
Catherine of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Jane Seymour
Anne of Cleves
Katherine Howard
Elizabeth I
Mary Queen of Scots

Rovaris:
R-29
R-19

Punchneedle
Red Barn Collections:
Snowman Sampler

Beading
Any and all Delica beads!

Calligraphy
From johnnealbooks.com:
Century turned pen holder
Copperplate Nib Sampler
Copperplate practice pad
Century Oblique Holder
Spenserian practice pad
Learning to Write Spenserian Script
Elizabeth I: Her Life in Letters

Stamps
Stamps Happen:
Camelot Alphabet
Celtic Alphabet
Camelot Borders
Celtic Knot Borders

Penny Black:
Angel Cat

No comments: