1.04.2008

I love my new toy, but...

Mac does not like blogs. Especially mine. Things are overlapping and totally funky-monkey looking. Big sigh.

I went through a large box of pictures today. Apparently, *someone* went through them before I went back to NM to get them, after I had moved to NC and was in the process of a separation. I got more irate by the minute, because a bunch of pictures of my babies, including Aislin's ultrasound pictures, were wadded up and thrown into the box. I reorganized everything, labeled all of the envelopes, and put everything into a smaller box.

I got a picture box and put all of the pictures of Justin and his family (with and without Aislin) in the box for when she's older.

I also found many pictures of my beloved Shadow. I haven't so much as looked at a picture of her since she died August 19, 2006. It was just too painful. I thought it has been long enough, but my heart is aching and my chest feels tight. When does the pain and sadness of losing a beloved pet and best friend go away. Sometimes it's so overwhelming.

I haven't stitched in a few days. I need to finish my brother in law's ornament, but I'm losing stitching motivation again. Most likely because I have so much to do that I just don't know where to start.

I'll be working on TW's Guardian several times a month: On Mondays for the general TW SAL, and the 3rd(?) weekend of the month for the dragon SAL at TW's discussion board. Maybe I'll get more done on him. I am bound and determined that by December 31st, 2008...

...that dragon is going to be finished and ready to frame!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sorry to hear your Mac is giving you headaches! I have to say my Vista is being much kinder to me!

I hope you find your stitching mojo! It is hard to figure out what to do when there's so much of it!