7.03.2010

A castle and a tail...

is now finished on TW's Guardian. I can't believe it took me 14 years to get that far! On top of that, I can't believe that it took me so long to figure out to use a needle organizer! I used one on TW's Wedding Sampler for my sister, and I use one for my other larger projects. But for some reason I thought that the floss organizer that came with the kit was good enough.

Not. Even. Close.

But here he is after a week of work. You can see how he looked previously in my webshots album. Click on the pic for a bigger version.



Looking good!

My mom bought Aislin a little cross stitch kit of a butterfly. She has been dying to learn how to cross stitch, but since she's only 6 I wasn't sure if she was old enough. Trying to teach Alyssa was a nightmare! But she did great and LOVES it! I will definitely post a finished picture.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh goodie! I'm not the only one in blog land working on a TW. Guardian looks fantastic! I have most of my colours pre-threaded on needles I park them in a scrap of fabric with a long piece of masking tape running vertically down the side with the symbols and colour numbers written on it so I just pull that needle and stitch!