4.14.2005

Nothing more interesting to me today...

than quizzes.

Sandra's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chocolate Cake Robert
Your fashion designer name is Sandra London
Your socialite name is Sissy Austin
Your fly girl / guy name is S Tol
Your detective name is Owl Robert D. Edgren
Your barfly name is Rice Crispy Treats Margarita
Your soap opera name is Leanne Parkview
Your rock star name is Snickers Cheetah
Your star wars name is Sansha Toljus
Your punk rock band name is The Pissy Toothpick



The Pissy Toothpick?

Your Linguistic Profile:

70% General American English
10% Dixie
10% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
0% Midwestern



Hmmm...considering I've lived in the south most of my life.

You May Be a Bit Dependent ...



You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't reallly think you ever could.



Sounds about right *sigh*.

You are




And they base this on the color of your drawers?

You Are a Losing Lottery Ticket!
Full of hope and promise.But in the end, a cheap letdown.



I get those all the time!

You are "Yakuza" (Japanese mafia)
John Kerry




*snerk* I lived in Japan, so I know about the Yakuza.

Well, I think that's enough fun for today. I need to go do some soul searching.

No comments: