3.03.2008

My baby had her follow up today...

and the doctor said everything looks great! The scabs are all gone from her throat and there's no infection or swelling. I'm so relieved, and I think the procedure was worth it because she is sleeping better. No snoring, no apnea, no waking up screaming. I can tell she's breathing better and just feeling better in general. Thank you so much Dr. J!

I'm almost ready to post a WIP pic of Desiderata. Maybe after tonight, because I want to get the first part completely finished. But I so totally love working on this piece. It's not difficult, but its simple elegance makes it look like it is. I haven't been this excited about working on something in a long time!

It's time to go pick up my big girl. She has a doctor's appointment too. If it's not one...

...it's the other!

1 comment:

imnverted said...

happy to hear your little one is getting better. My oldest went through that (against Dr's judgement) when he was 6. Went to see the Dr, got the surgery appt(son was 36 lbs). 30 days later we got the bad things removed (and he was 32 or 34 lbs on surgery day!). His adnoids were HUGE. He gained 20lbs the first year. I also had a niece that went through the same procedure late last year.